Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ramble Ramble

I have opened up the computer to write about the million things I have floating around in my brain...Bubba potty training himself at 2.5, our family trip to Oregon, Thanksgiving, Bubba's 3rd birthday, getting ready for Christmas, Peanut losing her firts tooth...and I realized that it has been a month since I last posted and longer than that since I really "wrote" anything.

And then the thoughts of giving up the blog start swirling. Do I just give it? Who?how many people really read and would care? What could I do to really push the blog forward? Do I really want to be a full time blogger? The answer is I don't know. So for now, I will keep sporadically posting and trying to document those moments that mean so much to me and go from there.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging
    for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is great, let alone the content!


    my web page; ways to make extra money online

    ReplyDelete