Thursday, April 18, 2013

March for Babies


My kids and I are walking in the March of Dimes March for Babies and am writing to ask you to please sponsor us.


For 75 years, the March of Dimes has helped babies get a healthy start in life. March for Babies makes this work possible. The money I raise will support programs that help moms have healthy, full-term pregnancies, and will fund research to prevent premature birth and birth defects.

Will you please support us? You can make a secure donation with your credit card by clicking the link below.

Thanks so much for reading this and for considering my request. I really believe that together, we can give more babies a healthy start in life.
 

The mission of the March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.

Thanks for your support and together we can “be our best for babies!”

2 comments:

  1. Love March of Dimes! I am doing it with my sister in law. Have fun and good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete