Sunday, April 21, 2013

Where to Go From Here

I haven't written a real post in months. Months. I am not even sure any cares because it has been so long.

I opened up the dash board and there were drafts for posts from early December through last months. Drafts for Bubba's 3rd Birthday, Christmas, our snow day, the kids first attempts at skiing, Peanut's birthday, Travels with Coffee Mug and more. I may try and go back and write those. I may just try and move forward.

For a while there I was having that "to blog or not to blog" debate in my head. I am still not really sure where I stand on it. I am thinking I will give it another shot and see if I can actually post on a semi-regular basis.

Thanks for sticking around if you are still there.

By the way, the kiddos and I are walking in the March of Dimes March for Babies. Check it out.

2 comments: